Perfectly situated on beautiful Georgian Bay, Parry Sound is home to the UNESCO designated Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve and the famous 30,000 Islands. As well as Parry Sound, we also serve the surrounding communities of MacTier, Rosseau, Port Carling, Bala.
Our plumbers can help you with any plumbing job! We are here to help you – taps that are constantly dripping to clogged toilets, to a new waterline installation for your appliances. And we offer 24-hour emergency service because we understand plumbing issues can occur at any time and need to be addressed quickly.
Plumbtech has been providing Parry Sound area customers with quality plumbing work for over 30 years. Owner and licenced plumber, Marc Benoit started Plumbtech in 1986 and, since then has built a reputation for friendly customer service, courteous, licenced plumbers and quality service, all at a reasonable price.
As a full-service plumbing contractor, Plumbtech offers bathroom and kitchen renovations, custom homes and cottages as well as. We provide the plumbing and will arrange high quality sub-contractors for the additional carpentry, electrical, and tiling for your new bathroom.
We offer backflow installation and testing, service and pump work, drain services and camera drain inspection among other services.
When spring arrives, we can help you get your cottage ready for summer. We will make sure all plumbing lines in your summer home are working with fresh water in preparation for the season.
And, as fall arrives and cold weather sets in, we can winterize your cottage plumbing by draining the water out of all pipes, valves and the hot water heater. Don’t risk having your pipes burst when you aren’t there, causing flooding and water damage. Call Plumbtech Plumbing when you require cottage-plumbing services.
• Plumbing system startup
• Inspection and maintenance of water pumps and foot valve
• Preparation of all plumbing, appliances, and water purification systems
• All water drained from the plumbing system
• Flushing of plumbing system with antifreeze
• Appliance draining
• Cottage open/close
• Frozen pipe repair
• Water purification and filtration systems
• Supply/install sinks, faucets, toilets, appliance waterlines
• Pipe fitting replacement and repair
• Sink, bathtub, toilet unclogging
• Camera Inspection of main drain
• Snake and flush drains
• Fix and install sump pumps and sewage pumps
• Main shut off valve installation
• Electric water heater installation
• Backflow Testing & Prevention
• Grease Trap Installation and Maintenance
• Main Drain Camera Inspection
• Pump Installation & Repair
• Roof Drain installation
• Air & Water Line work
• Sewer & Drain Cleaning
• Leak Investigation and pipe repair
• Maintenance Services
We have taken necessary actions to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.