As an essential service Plumbtech Plumbing is available to assist you with all of your plumbing needs at any time.
To ensure the peace of mind of our customers, Plumbtech Plumbing Inc. has taken the following actions to help ensure our clients are protected:
- All staff, including technicians, are monitored daily with wellness and temperature checks at the beginning of their shift. If showing any COVID-19 symptoms, they will be asked to stay at home.
- Upon taking service calls, we will ask the client if they have been ill or are currently self-isolating.
- Our technicians follow everyday preventive actions including regularly washing hands and using provided hand sanitizer.
- Our technicians will sanitize the area where the repair is taking place and disinfect frequently touched objects such as tools, and equipment.
- Our technicians use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as disposable masks, gloves and booties.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing and maintain a safe distance from the client when on the job site. For the safety of the client and our team, we ask that while the repairs are taking place that the client not be in the work area.
All the best, The Plumbtech Plumbing Inc. Team